Stress Relief Holiday Tips - How to Have a Great Holiday
1. At the start of your holiday, maintain calmness at the airport or wherever you are travelling and be mannerly even if someone is rude to you.
2. Enjoy yourself and remember that this is maybe the only holiday you will have all year so make sure you take some time just to relax and unwind.
3. Turn off your mobile phone for a short time as it can become almost an obsession. You can survive for a short while without checking it or texting.
4. Lie down on a towel, the floor, soft surface and close your eyes and breathe in through your nose and out through your month slowly and slow down that breathing to help relax.
5. Be good to yourself – get a ‘treat’ just for you.
6. Laugh and have fun which is a great stress buster and take plenty of breaks especially if you are maybe travelling between different places.
7. Take time eating and enjoying your food.
8. Walk on a daily basis to see sights or to go to shops etc.
9. Drink plenty of water or fresh fruit juices.
10. Enjoy friends and family when you are away and come back relaxed and happy.
|Health and Wellbeing Blog|
|Stress Management for Carers|
|At work de-stress|
|Dealing with conflict|
|How clean is your desk?|
|Free manager tool|
|Take the Stress out of caring|
|Diabetes Type 2|
|Health and Wellbeing News|
|Yoga reduces stress|